Phil Atwill-proof tyre sealant to keep the wind in your wheels on the gnarliest of trails. Works under even the most outrageous of two-wheeled savagery.
Brand new formula – seals punctures better than ever.
Juice Lubes, Tubeless Tyre Sealant
Introducing the brand new formula Tyre Juice, new-and-improved for 2019!
Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant for Brendan Fairclough, Phil Atwill and friends to tubeless their tyres.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
New formula for 2019:
- Thinner formula will coat your tyres like no other
- Seals holes up to 7mm
- Filled with particles to create a stronger and faster seal on punctures
- Finds the little crevices between the bead and rim
- Handles high and low pressures so great for MTB, Road & Gravel tyres
- Available in 500ml (5L and 130ml coming soon)
- Advanced synthetic latex formula is ammonia-free, won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions
- Longer effective life than competitors, you’ll get 6-9 months of riding before needing a top-up in typical UK conditions
- Water washable means less mess when installing or changing tyres
- Can be installed through the valve or direct into your tyre
- Won’t dry out and ball up like other sealants
- A resealable bottle makes installation easy
Tyre Juice works with all road and mountain bike tubeless and UST systems.
£5.99 – £89.99
Long lasting maintenance gear for a perfect ride even in the filthiest conditions.
Pound for pound, litre for litre. Juice Lubes last longest.
PROTECT YOUR BIKE
Bulletproof protection for your pride and joy means more time on the trails.